Our Dog Friendly Policy
The staff here at Best Western knows how important your dog is to your family. In today’s market, many lodging facilities do not welcome dogs, but we remain dog friendly and want to ensure that your entire family has an enjoyable stay. For the safety and comfort of all, we have some rules that our guests must follow.
1. There is a $10 dog fee per night/per dog.
2. To respect other guests, dogs are to be quiet at all times.
3. Dogs are not allowed in the pool area or breakfast area.
4. Dogs are not permitted to be alone in your room at any time.
5. Dogs are not allowed in the lobby unless walking through to your room.
6. Please have your dog on a leash when not in guest room.
7. Please use dog walk area located in back of hotel and clean up after your dog.
8. No dog baths in whirlpools, bath tubs or sinks.
9. You are responsible to pay for any damage your dog may cause.