Our Pet-Friendly Policy
Ask us about beaches and parks for your four legged family members.
The staff here at Best Western knows how important your pet is to your family. In today’s market, many lodging facilities do not welcome pets, but we remain pet friendly and want to ensure that your entire family has an enjoyable stay. For the safety and comfort of all, we have some rules that our guests must follow.
1. There is a $10 pet fee per night/per pet.
2. Pets are not permitted to be alone in your room at any time.
3. To respect other guests, pets are to be quiet at all times.
4. Pets are not allowed in the pool area or breakfast area.
5. Pets are not allowed in the lobby unless walking through to your room.
6. Please have your pet on a leash when not in guest room.
7. Please use dog walk area located in back of hotel and clean up after your pet.
8. No pet baths in whirlpools, bath tubs or sinks.
9. You are responsible to pay for any damage your pet may cause.